TCD StructureBoard Of Trustees
- There shall be a Board of TRUSTEES of the TCD, hereafter referred to as the Board.
- The Board shall be a body corporate, with perpetual succession and a common seal, and with the right to sue and be sued.
- The Board shall be vested with all powers regarding the management and disposal of all movable and immovable properties of TCD.
- The membership of the Board shall consist of not more than five and not less than three Members, elected by the SUMMIT from a list of names proposed by the Partner Political Parties. Provided that persons who are members of the SUMMIT shall not be eligible for appointment as members of the Board of Trustees.
- The Chairman of the Board shall be elected for a five year term by the Members of from amongst themselves at their first ordinary meeting; and after the expiry of that term.
- The Director of Finance of the TCD shall be the Secretary to the Board of Trustees. Provided that in the execution to his duties, he shall work closely with the Executive Director/Accounting Officer.