ABOUT US Cessation Of Membership
Membership of TCD ceases upon the occurrence of the following events:
- On submission to the Chairman of a letter of withdrawal from membership
- Non- attendance at ordinary meetings of the SUMMIT for three consecutive meetings without justifiable or reasonable cause.
- On failing to pay entrance and subscription fees for a period of two consecutive years.
- On being voted out by a two- thirds majority of all members of the SUMMIT, for failure to fulfill its obligations or to abide by the Constitution of the TCD.
- On the dissolution of the Partner Party or on its being deregistered under the provisions of the relevant laws.