TCD Structure The Summit
The SUMMIT shall consist of the following members:
- The Chairman/President of each Partner Political Party.
- The Vice Chairman/President of each partner Political Party.
- The Secretary General of each Partner Political Parties.
- The Executive Director, who shall be the Secretary to the SUMMIT.
Without limiting the generality of its powers and functions, the SUMMIT shall:
- Deliberate and decide on all matters relating to the implementation of the objectives of the TCD.
- Appoint the External Auditors.
- Consider and approve the audited accounts.
- Consider and approve the annual budget of TCD, and any supplementary budgets, that may be proposed.
- Consider quarterly progress reports.
- Consider and approve strategic and annual plans of TCD.
Meetings of the SUMMIT
- The SUMMIT shall meet at least once in every three Calendar months, but may hold extraordinary meetings as may be necessary and called by the Chairman; or at the request of a simple majority of all the voting members of the SUMMIT.
- Meetings of the SUMMIT shall be held at the Headquarters of the TCD, but may be held at such other place as the Chairman shall decide, upon the recommendation of the Technical Committee.
- The quorum for any meeting of the SUMMIT shall be a simple majority of all the full members of TCD. Associate Members shall not be included in determining the quorum.
- The decision of the SUMMIT shall normally be by consensus. Provided that any member who wishes to express his dissent from the decision of the majority, shall have the right to do so, and such dissent shall be recorded in the minutes of the meeting.
- The SUMMIT shall determine its own RULES OF PROCEDURE regarding the convening of its meetings; the conduct of business in such meetings, and the recording of its proceedings.
- The SUMMIT may appoint such committees as may be deemed necessary for better performance of the functions of TCD.